1. Keep your wick cut down to 1/4 of an inch.
2. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to liquefy at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow the top of the candle to completely melt before blowing the wick out to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt of wax.
4. One candle works best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave a candle unattended.
6. Do not place a candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave the candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.